Responses to Parent Satisfaction Survey March 2017
Thank you to all those parents who took the time to complete our Parent Satisfaction Survey.
We kept questions to a minimum as appreciate how time consuming such surveys can be, however, we would be more than happy to discuss the outcome of this survey with parents in more depth if required.
1. Do you feel our setting is warm, clean and maintained to a high standard?
- 55.81% responded yes – all of the time.
- 41.86% responded yes – most of the time.
- 1 person responded – some of the time.
2. Do you feel you are always greeted well on arrival at the setting and receive sufficient feedback at the end of the day?
- 97.62% responded yes – at both times of the day.
- 1 person responded – no.
3. How do you feel about the care that we deliver?
- 80.95% said we always deliver fantastic childcare.
- 14.29% said we mostly deliver fantastic childcare.
- 4.76% said childcare is good but sometimes could be better.
4. Do you feel our staff are always happy and friendly?
- 66.67% said yes always.
- 28.57% said yes mostly.
- 4.76% said sometimes.
5. Do you feel you are always well informed of your child’s progress at every stage, including at transistion between rooms?
- 65.85% said yes always.
- 21.95% said yes most of the time.
- 9.76% said yes some of the time.
- 1 person said no.
6. Do you use Tapestry to read and add to your child’s achievements at home?
- 46.34% said they use it regularly.
- 12.2% said they use it quite often.
- 31.72% said they use it sometimes.
- 9.76% said they do not use it.
7. Do you feel our website, Facebook page and monthly newsletter give you all the information you require from these platforms?
- 92.86% said yes they give me all the information I need.
- 7.14% said they do not gather information they need from these sources.
8. Do you find Parents Evenings valuable?
- 90.63% said they find it very valuable.
- 9.38% said they do not find them valuable.
9. Would you be interested in attending a Parent Forum once a term to help us improve further?
- 53.66% said yes they would.
- 46.34% said no they would not.
10. How likely are you to recommend Fit N Fun Kids to friends and family.
- 97.67% said they would be likely to recommend.
- 1 person said they would not.
Your feedback is invaluable in supporting Fit N Fun Kids to continually improve our service, practice and environment to ensure we fully meet the needs of our children and families.
The survey has shown that we do have some areas where we can improve, and we would like to invite you to a Parent Forum so that we can hear your views and ideas over a coffee.
If you would like to join us, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a date & time.
Thank you, Rachel